Residential and Commercial Shingle Roofing Contractor
In most Evans & Augusta GA area neighborhoods, shingle roofs are the norm. Shingle roofs are a cost-effective option for even the most complex roof lines. Today’s shingle brands offer a variety of styles, colors and sizes to customize the look of your home.
Why Choose Shingle Roofing?
- Shingle roofs are versatile. Depending on your budget and design aesthetic, you can choose from multiple styles, colors and shingle sizes. Almost any roof is a candidate for shingle roofing, regardless of roof design or complexity. (There is a minimum slope requirement, and flat roofs are not a candidate for shingle roofing.)
- Shingle roofs are durable. When installed correctly, they can sustain high wind gusts. Today’s shingles are treated to prevent algae, and they do not rust. Shingle roofs are usually easy to repair if only part of your roof is damaged or leaking.
- Shingle roofs offer sound protection. Unlike some roofing materials, shingles absorb sound, making normal rain showers indiscernible and heavy rains into pleasant background noise.
A Quality Roof Installation, Repair or Replacement is Built on Quality Products
- Supreme: Traditional, non-dimensional three-tab shingles balance weather resistance and value.
- Oakridge: Architectural shingles that provide a full double layer of reinformation in the nailing zone, with modern color options that enhance your curb appeal.
- Duration: Architectural shingles with enhanced holding power, featuring SureNail® technology’s unique triple layer of reinforcement in the nailing zone
- Marathon: Traditional three-tab shingles that are proven to stand the test of time.
- Cambridge: Architectural shingles that offer a high-end designer look at an affordable price, featuring a full range of color blends.
- Dynasty: Premium architectural shingles that feature “ArmourZone” technology for increased fastening strength and a large shingle size for dramatic curb appeal.
Shingle Roofing Experts in Evans and the Greater Augusta, GA Area
We are also the CSRA’s storm damage experts. If your roof has storm or arboreal damage, Impact can help you avoid frustrating conversations with your insurance adjuster. Our team is trained to provide an accurate estimate – making sure you don’t have to pay an unanticipated difference out of pocket and ensuring your property looks better than before the damage occurred. We serve homeowners and commercial businesses in Evans and Augusta GA, Aiken SC and throughout the CSRA.